Hello again! First, we want to thank you all for being so patient and understanding during this trying time! You are wonderful clients and it is a privilege to care for your furry kids!
To help encourage stay-at-home orders, and by recommendation by the AVMA, we will be rescheduling all non-essential appointments over the next several weeks. If your pet is scheduled for a routine wellness exam, we will be contacting you to reschedule your appointment. We will still be caring for your pet should they become ill.
However, starting today, only staff members are allowed in the building.
Arriving for an appointment:
- Call (302) 736-3000 or text (302) 632-8102 to let us know you have arrived.
- A nurse will come out to your vehicle and take your pets history and document any concerns
- The nurse will bring your pet into the building for their exam
- The veterinarian will communicate over the phone during your visit to discuss exam findings and recommendations.
- We will call to take credit card payment (preferred method) over the phone
- The nurse will bring your pet and any medications back to you in your vehicle
Arriving to pick up medications and food:
- Call (302) 736-3000 or text (302) 632-8102 to let us know you have arrived
- A customer service representative will collect your payment over the phone (preferred payment method)
- Once payment is made, we will bring your pets medication and/or food to your vehicle
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS FEVER, COUGHING, OR RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, PLEASE STAY HOME. If your pet becomes ill, please call the office so we can try to arrange something for you.
Don’t forget to check out our online store for medication and food refills delivered straight to your door! https://forrestavenueanimalhospital.vetsfirstchoice.com
Your Forrest Avenue Animal Hospital veterinary team